Profile of New Characters

1.Name: Anna Age: 15 Skill: Skating, tennis, singing, karate, and swordsmen Pairs up with: Ryo Sanada Hair: Long Black Eyes: Brown Nationality: Chinese Height: 5’3" Weight: 98 lbs. Personality: Anna tends to blame herself when bad things happen. She is serious, kind cheerful and very playful.

2. Winter Lee Age: 15 Skill: Swimming, diving, karate, and quite good at kendo Pairs up with: Sage Date Hair: Long black (usually ties it up with a scrunhie) Eyes: Brown Nationality: Chinese Height: 5’4" Weight: 99 lbs. Personality: She may be the most calm of the five girls but if she is angered, she can send a tsunami at you. She is generous, serious, and playful 3. Kimberly Fung Age: 15 Skill: Swimming, psychic reading, karate, and tennis Pairs up with: Cye Mouri Hair: Shoulder length black Eyes: Brown Nationality: Chinese Height: 5’3" Weight: 97 lbs. Personality: She is usually playful, but is very serious when it comes to visions.

4. Amy Lin Age: 15 Skills: Karate, soccer, tennis, and cooking Pairs up with: Kento Fuan Hair: Short black Eyes: brown Nationality: Chinese Height: 5’5" Weight: 100 lbs. Personality: She tends to rush into things and is tough. She is also very kind even though she is rough on her friends sometimes when she is angered.

5. Carmen Lai Age: 15 Skills: Gymnastics, tennis and karate Pairs up with: Rowen Hashiba Hair: Medium Length black Eyes: Brown Nationality: Chinese Height: 5’4" Weight: 97 lbs. Personality: She may be a bookworm sometimes, but she is kind and cheerful.

Supporting Character
6. Lina Lang Age: 15 Skill: Swimming, flirting and the flute Hair: Shoulder length black Eyes: Brown Nationality: Chinese/ Japanese Height: 5’3" Weight: 99 lbs. Crush: Ryo Interests: Irritate and compete with Anna, show off, and get Ryo’s attention Dislikes: Anna Lives: Mia’s Mansion Personality: Snobbish, flirty, and likes attention especially from Ryo

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of Ronin Warriors/ Yoroiden Samurai Troopers. They belong to their respectful owners, but these character are MINE!!!! If you want use them ask me for permission.

Synopsis: Five mysterious Chinese girls enter into each of the Ronin boys’ lives. They know their identities and they even know Mia.

Author’s Note: The boys and Mia moved to America, New York. The house and environment they live in is exactly the same as it was back Toyama. The boys are now 16.^_^ I rate this PG 13. Romance/ Action/ Comedy E-mail me at HYPERLINK mailto:WingKitty2000@yahoo.com WingKitty2000@yahoo.com .