Ronin Warriors

The New Battle Reborn

Episode 22: The Red Phoenix and the missing warriors

By Anna of Star Wildfire

Author’s notes: I have something that make you shock. In the webpage, I was hit by #686 in my RW stories. That’s lots hits! I’m going to give the reward who hit #1000. If you’re #1000 in http://www.geocities.com/mgroninwarriors/authors_a.html, please send me to let me know that you’re #1000 and I’ll write your request RW story. There are few rules that I like to tell you. 1) No hentai, yaoi and yuri. 2) If there’s monster (or more) that you would like in your request, monsters, unicorns, mermaid, dragons, werewolf, angels, etc. Please let me know. I really love monsters and unicorns, too. 3) Any ronins that you like to hang out or lover of ronins. If you like my characters (Anna, Eric, Jabu, etc) let me know if you want hang out or with my character. (or more) 4) When you tell me request, I’ll try to finish your request in one day. But that’s for only a person who is #1000 in my RW stories in that webpage. (look above) Now, enjoy this episode and hopefully that you would like the reward that I’m going to give! Let ya know something, this is little crossover Saint Seyia!

Urk looked at beautiful mountain. He can’t believe it. Anna’s gone.

"Urk?"

He looks up and saw Wingblade.

"Yes?" said Urk.

"While the princess’s dead, can we kick the mortals out?" said Wingblade.

"I’m sorry but we must not to. They’re our hope."

"Urk! I don’t want stuck with mortals! I want they’re gone!"

Urk know how many she hates mortals. When she was little, the mortals fear that Wingblade is demon. They treated her and killed her mother for protect Wingblade. She never forgives to mortals for that.

"Sorry but we can’t. They’re Princess Anna’s friends." Said Urk.

Eric hides behind the tree. Maybe he’ll ask Urk about Wingblade. He wonders why Wingblade hate mortals so much. Eric will show Wingblade that mortals aren’t bad!

"I think I’ll return my home." Said Wingblade.

They hear somebody yell.

"No no no no no no no no no!!!" yell somebody.

They saw somebody fell down from the tree. Urk and Wingblade are sweatdrops and shocked.

"Ow!"

"Eric?" said Urk.

He is rubbing the bump on his head.

"Wingblade! Don’t go! Mortals aren’t bad!" said Eric.

Without a word, Wingblade turn her back and flying away. Eric and Urk are watching Wingblade leaving.

"You need work on your romance." Said Urk.

Eric is hitting his head on the ground.

A man is walking down the street in Tokyo. He has black hair but the Sun makes his hair look like brown and black hair. He’s about 6’0 tall. The women and teenage girls can’t stop giggle or wave at him when he’s very handsome. Sorry, ladies but my heart is belonging to somebody. Thought a man. His name is Phoenix. He never tell somebody his name or who he is. His wife died from gave birth to his daughter or may get killed by somebody. It’s hard to tell. He wishes his wife were immortal so she’ll be with him. But she is mortal, mean she have to stay in heaven for long time. He is immortal. He can live forever. If he died, he’ll come to alive just like the legend of Phoenix. The legend say that a Phoenix went inside the Sun and it lived. Later, that Phoenix is reborn again. He knows his daughter is immortal. She is 1% of half mortal but she has full blood of immortal. He wants to find her and training her of her power. He smells something.

"Food!" said Phoenix.

He loves food. When the woman bought the food to Phoenix. He’s eating the food fast. (like Goku in DBZ!) The people never saw him eat lots of food. When he finish, he gave the money for the food. He is walking on the street again.

"$15.95 for a person? That’s robber!" said Phoenix.

He remembers the time his people told him that it’s against the law about marry a mortal. Phoenix can’t help it. He’s madly in love with a mortal. That was thousand years ago. He’s not sure if his wife died from childbirth. He think somebody murder her.

(Phoenix’s voice) A thousand year ago, I found out the dragon that protects my wife is died. He isn’t died. Somebody kill him, which means somebody want kill my wife. I ran to hope nothing happen to her and my baby. I heard the crying, that’s mean my child was born. When I came in, I saw my wife lying on the bed. She didn’t move, nor breathing. I call her name and shaking her but I was too late. I looked around and my baby is nowhere. I saw somebody is outside. I heard my baby. I saw a woman with my baby in her arm. I was shocked to saw a knife in her hand, which was cover in blood. Is she killing my wife? I yell at her to give my baby back. But she ignored me. I got mad. She jumps and landed on her black dragon. I won’t let her get away with my baby. I transform into red Phoenix…

::Flashback::

Terry looked back and saw a red Phoenix follow her.

"Just keep it up, Phoenix. Soon, your daughter never understand the love." Said Terry.

Phoenix spat the fireball at the black dragon, but missed.

"Black Fire, give him the fireball that will teach him for not miss!" said Terry.

Black Fire turns his back and spat the fireball at him. Phoenix cries in pain when fireball hit him. Terry watching Phoenix fell and hit on the ground.

"Your daughter is all mine! Her power is mine!" said Terry.

"No!!" said Phoenix, then passed out.

Phoenix woke up and found out he’s in his human form. He’s in his bedroom. He nodded his ruin shirt is on his chair. His right arm is all wrapped in bandage. Phoenix started crying. He lost his wife and his baby. He doesn’t know if it’s girl or boy. Why that witch wants my baby so badly? Thought Phoenix.

"Wait a minute. Did Terry say she? Is that mean my baby is a girl?" said Phoenix.

"You’re right. It’s a girl."

"Who’s that?" said Phoenix.

A redhead tall man stood in front of him.

"No long time to see ya, ol’ friend."

"Mark. You sly! How you found me?" said Phoenix.

"Easy. I sense your Phoenix form. Don’t worry about your daughter. After I found you, I know where Terry is. And I found your daughter." Said Mark.

"How’s she?"

"She’s fine but I think I’m too late."

"What’s you mean? Is she going be ok?"

"They’re running the tests on her. You see when I looked her; Terry put some spell on your baby. It looks like nothing happen but I’m not sure about that. That’s why I ask the doctors to check to make sure."

"What’s about my wife? Do they say she died from childbirth or got killed by Terry?" said Phoenix.

"We don’t know. When you came in, what’s you saw?" said Mark.

"I saw my wife died on her bed. The blood is all over the bed and the blanket. I think she probable lost lots of the blood while childbirth. But I saw her chest is bleeding. It’s hard to tell.

"I saw Terry with bloody knife. I think she killed her. She kidnapped my baby. While I try to save my baby, I heard Terry say ‘Your daughter never understand the loves’. And ‘her powers are all mine.’ ". Said Phoenix.

"Hmm.. I know Terry is evil demon. She is twin sister of Talpa. The big question is, what’s she need your baby’s power for?" said Mark.

"That’s good question. Please, I want to see my baby.. Please!"

Mark understood how he felt. Phoenix married to the mortal for five years and still has no children. They have hard time to have baby but it’s miracle. And now his wife is died! And that evil witch wants the baby! But why?!

"I’ll see if I can do. Be right back. Get rest while I get your daughter." Said Mark, leaving.

Phoenix closed his eyes. His chest is hurt so badly. The pain is killing him. After Mark’s left, Phoenix has hard time to breathing. He thinks his lungs were hit by Black Fire’s fireball.

In awhile…

Mark return with the baby in his arm. He smiled when Phoenix is sleeping like a baby.

"Phoenix, wake up. I have your baby."

No answer. Mark nodded Phoenix’s chest isn’t raising as his breathing. Mark is filling with fear.

"Phoenix? This is not funny." Said Mark.

He walked to his best friend. He still has the baby in his arm. Mark checks Phoenix’s pulse. He gasped. No pulse.

"No.. Don’t die! Your daughter is here! Please don’t die!" cried Mark.

::End of Flashback::

"Mark, gomen nansi.. I died from my wounds. But I was reborn. I’m sure my daughter is reborn on the earth.." said Phoenix.

Rome, Italy

"If you don’t cut that out, you’ll be dead meat!" said the boy.

He has dark brown hair. He wore red sleeveless shirt and jean. The light brown haired boy laughing. He wore purple shirtless shirt and jean.

"We’ll see if ya can, Seyia!"

"Jabu! That’s it!" said Seyia.

"Now boys! No fight!" said purple haired young woman.

"But he started it!" said Seyia.

"Iil, he started!" said Jabu.

The young woman’s name is Athena. She is sighed. Yet, her saints are fighting each other. Jabu like picking on Seyia. Athena has a headache. She is rubbing her forehead. She gasped when she has vision.

In her vision, a very tall young woman is wearing long red dress. (her dress looks alike Princess Raye’s dress in SM manga.) The wind blew her long black hair. She has dark skin. She has crescent Sun on her forehead. Athena can’t see her face. The mysterious woman’s voice is smooth and soft.

"Athena, gomen nansi but we do need Unicorn Jabu." Said the woman.

"Nani? Why? Why you need Jabu? Who are you?" said Athena.

"You ask too much question. Jabu is part of the Gem Ronins. Without him, we can’t seal the evils away."

"Gem Ronins?"

"Have you heard of the legend of the comet? The one that blew up?"

"Oh hai. But what’s it do with that?"

"When the comet blew up, four armors and four gems are spit and flew to the different planets. Jabu’s armor is one of the comet armors but he doesn’t have the gem. If he don’t have the gem soon, he’ll feel ill and will die."

"Iil! What’s I can do? I don’t want Jabu to die!" said Athena.

"I’m going to take him in right place where the gem is. And then he’ll gone to the Sun’s moon." Said the woman.

"Sun’s moon? But the Sun don’t have moon."

"It do. I made that moon but the wizard helped."

Athena is gasped.

"Are.. Are you-..?!" said Athena.

"I’m Sun Goddess."

"Sun Goddess?! But how? You died in the battle!"

"It happened one thousand years ago but I was reborn. My soul is in mortal’s body. And my body is seal by the demons." Said Sun Goddess.

"Seal by the demon?" said Athena.

"I need Unicorn Jabu. It’ll take awhile for him to return to protect you. And plus you have enough of saints to protect you."

"Wait! What’s kind of enemy are they?"

Sun Goddess didn’t answer her. The flames rise up. She is disappeared behind the flames. Athena screamed when the flame is too close to her. Her body is disappeared.

Athena jerked opened her eyes. She found herself lying on her bed. She saw Seyia, Jabu, Shun, Hyoga, Shiryu, and Ikki are standing around the bed.

"Athena, are you ok?" said green haired boy, Shun.

"What’s happen?" said Athena.

"You’re collapsed." Said blonde boy, Hyoga.

"I.. In my vision, I saw Sun Goddess. She need somebody.." said Athena.

"What’s you mean? Need somebody?" said black haired boy, Shiryu.

"Jabu.. She need Jabu.." said Athena.

"Me? Why?" said Jabu.

"Her name is Sun Goddess. She need you at the moon of the Sun." said Athena.

"Moon of Sun? But the Sun don’t have a moon!" said blue haired man, Ikki.

Jabu gasped. But.. I thought she is dead! I don’t know who Sun Goddess is but my friend is dead. Thought Jabu.

He remembers when he was six-year-old. He was mystery disappeared in the light. He was in other place. And a young girl, about age of 8, ran into him. Jabu was surprised to saw lot of unicorns. The young girl is princess of Kingdom of the unicorns. They’re very close friends until her death.

When she was ten years old, she is owner of Star Wildfire. She and the other princesses have to fight against Terry. But sadly, she died in the battle. The only survived from that is Sea, princess of Mermaidsseaworld.

"Hey, wake up!!" said Seyia.

Jabu is yelled in pain when Seyia hit hard right on his head. Jabu yell and attack Seyia. They’re in fighting again. Athena and the boys are sweatdrop.

"Here we go again.." said Athena.

Seyia and Jabu are stopped fighting when the purple light appeared. The saints and Athena are yipped when they saw the light that came from Jabu’s chest.

That… That is same light from years ago! Thought Jabu. Everybody shield their eyes when the light is too blighted. And it stopped. Seyia is unshielded his eyes. He gasped when Jabu isn’t here.

"Wh-.. Where is Jabu?" said Seyia.

Keda and Rowen hear somebody scream. Rowen looked up and his eyes are popped out when a young man is falling on him! THUMP! Keda is sweatdrop when the teenage boy landed on Rowen. The teenage boy and Rowen have two x on their face. (like this x_x) And that’s not all. The sliver three feet tall box is landed on Jabu and Rowen.

"OOOWWW!!!" yelled Rowen and Jabu.

"Why me? Why it’s only happen to me?" said Rowen.

Phoenix is walked down on the street. Something is in his pocket making loud noise. Phoenix quick took it out and hides in the alley. He turns his little computer on. Snowclaw is in the screen of the computer.

"What’s it, Snowclaw?" said Phoenix.

"I want to let ya know something. We’re going to Unicornsland to find the Ronins. My mom, Tiger Lily told me about the Ronins. We must warning them about Terry and Talpa are after the missing races." Said Snowclaw.

"Ok. Did you found my daughter’s DATA?" said Phoenix.

"I didn’t find but I think she is still alive."

"You think so? I mean I have bad feeling few hours ago. It feels like somebody who is part of me died. I hope my daughter isn’t going to died."

Phoenix looked up when he hears somebody scream. Phoenix will call Snowclaw later. He shut the computer off and ran into the heart of the alley. He saw a man is hurting the brunette teenage girl. Phoenix knew what that man is trying. He is try to robber her or try to rape her.

"Hey you!! Don’t touch her!!" yelled Phoenix.

The man and the girl looked up and saw a very tall man. His hair is black but the sun made his hair look like brown and black is mixed.

"Please, help! He try to hurt me!" yelled the girl.

"Who the hell are you?!" yelled the man.

"Oh? And you’re the one who is going to the hell!" said Phoenix.

He hit rights the man’s jaw. The man spit the blood out. He attacks Phoenix again but he rise his hand up and the fireball appeared.

"Fireball!!" yelled Phoenix.

The man is cried in pain. His arm is burn. He decided to run away from the crazy man. Phoenix saw the girl is sitting on the floor. She is very afraid.

"Don’t be afraid. He’s gone. Is he tried to rape you?" said Phoenix.

"No.. He.. tried to steal my marble and my moneys." Said the girl.

"Why are you here? This place is no for teenagers."

"I.. That man came out nowhere and treated me."

"What’s your name? Mine is Phoenix."

"I’m Akira."

To be continued..

Author’s note: Gomen about bad words!